today, we are going to tell you about some of the shortcuts which you will find useful while using your windows p.c. hope you find this useful.
- Windows Key +A – This shortcut key help you to open access center directly and access center is the notification center in windows 10 or windows 8.1
- Windows Key +I – This shortcut key help you to open settings app directly and from setting app you can change your windows settings ex: change app permission, desktop wallpaper, network and internet, updates, etc.
- Windows Key + Ctrl+ D – This shortcut key help you to create a virtual Desktop and from this, you can shift your work from one desktop to another.
- Windows Key + Tab – This shortcut key enables you to open up the Task View and with the help of Task View you can easily switch your open applications or virtual desktops.
- Windows Key + X – This shortcut key opens up the list that appears when you right-click on the start menu and under this list you can directly access power options, event viewer, network connections, disk management, et Cetra.
- Windows Key + E – This shortcut key helps in launching the File Explorer directly and
- Windows Key + PrtScn – This shortcut key take a screenshot of window that gets saved in your pc under computer>Pictures>Screenshots.
- Windows Key + L – This shortcut key used in locking the desktop and with the help of this