What is Cryptojacking?
Cryptojacking is the illegitimate and malicious use of a victim’s computer to mine cryptocurrency.
Mostly cryptojacking happens due to a phishing attack in which a hacker or attacker sends you a link or an attachment and forces you to open that, Once you open that link or attachment your computer is others cryptocurrencies.
Some examples of cryptocurrency include Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, et cetera.
What’re the symptoms of cryptojacking?
Some following symptoms to detect your system from cryptojacking are :
1) High CPU usage
2) Battery draining faster than usual
4) Slow response time
What’s the recovery method for cryptojacking?
If you observe some symptoms or if you are cryptojacked, then follow the given instructions:
1) Update your browser and their extensions
2) Block the infected script which is running in your system
3) Check the Task Manager and kill the malicious services
Follow us on social media:
1) Take a regular Cryptojacking Test (https://cryptojackingtest.com/)
2) Install an ad-block extension in your web browser
3)Watch out infected email links and attachments carefully